Kubota’s reliable V2607-CR-E5 direct-injection, fully Stage V-compliant engine – complete with CRS and DPF – is designed to provide high power and low emissions cost-effectively.
• Powered by new high power, low emission, reliable, and economic Stage V-compliant direct-injection Kubota V2607-CR-E5 4-cylinder diesel engine.
• Automatic DPF regeneration for reduced down-time and maintenance thanks to an increase in service intervals for both the regeneration filter and ash cleaner.
• Kubota’s Auto Idling System is fitted as standard. When control levers are left in neutral for longer than 4 seconds, the system automatically reduces the engine to idling RPM.
• Routine maintenance is made simpler with access to all main engine components positioned on one-side for easier and quick inspection.
• The high spec model comes with a tank electric refuelling pump with an auto-stop function and progress alert that minimises spillage and increases safety.
Kubota’s load-sensing hydraulic system ensures more productive, smoother operation, regardless of load size, as well as greater fuel economy and smoother travel.
• Kubota’s load-sensing 2-pump hydraulic system ensures smooth operation regardless of load size.
• Two auxiliary circuits come as standard with precise oil flow programmable for specific attachments (up to five oil flow rates) into the memory of the digital display panel. The system comes with nine pre-installed attachment icons.
• The high spec model features an electronically controlled 3rd line hydraulic return that is automatically activated when the operator selects breaker mode on the digital panel in the cab.
Built to make your job easier with features such as a dozer blade float function for easier ground finishing.
• The dozer float function makes ground finishing work faster and easy. After back filling, simply travel backward along the covered ditch with the dozer in the float position.
Advanced two-speed auto-shift feature automatically adjusts speed and traction force - depending on load size and terrain - to enhance travel performance and ensure smooth and easy operation.
• Even the toughest of digging jobs are easy with this machine’s impressive digging force of up to 42.3kN.
• The two-speed auto-shift feature automatically adjusts speed and traction force depending on load size and terrain, providing much smoother operation when you are dozing or turning.
Class leading comfort and superb all-round vision with a large, quiet cab including a deluxe seat, air con, and easy-to-use controls.
• A class-leading spacious cab designed for comfort with superb all-round vision including a skylight and easy-open gas-assisted front window plus and air conditioning for improved productivity on the job.
• Additional noise reduction materials in the engine compartment and cab floor helps reduce the operational sound levels to 74dB, protecting the operator’s hearing as well as providing a less stressful working environment.
• A double-adjustable seat*, enlarged foot space, and ergonomically shaped pedals, have all been designed to provide the optimum working environment.
• A compact keypad places all of the main switches on the right side of the operator for easier access.
• A 7-inch full colour digital display screen features Kubota’s Intelligent Control System. Accurate displays of all necessary readings - such as routine maintenance alerts, engine temperature and a 90-day usage register (for machine hours worked) – are all at the operator’s fingertips.
* Air suspension seat available on high specification models only.
Bright LED working lights for enhanced visibility, plus a highly visible orange seat belt and alarm, and a range of built-in operational safety features.
• Bright LED work lights with a programmable delayed turn-off ensures safe exit of the machine at the end of the day.
• A highly visible orange seatbelt and alert function encourages the operator to wear the seatbelt.
• An optional rear -view camera, fitted as standard on the high spec model - significantly improves working visibility towards the rear of the mini excavator by displaying the view on an 7” LCD screen in the cab.
• An optional travel alarm warns nearby workers when moving.
• The swivel negative brake locks the top frame in position when the engine is stopped or the pilot control safety lever is raised.
• The KX060-5 is fitted with boom and arm anti-drop safety valves as standard. The boom valve is also a boom-lowering control device.
• To ensure operator safety, the machine will only operate when the safety control lever is engaged.
• The machine is fitted with an overload warning buzzer.
• Additional top frame tie-down points to ensure safe securing of the machine whilst being transported.
• Roll-over Protective Structure (ROPS) and Operator Protective Guard (OPG, Top Guard Level I) as standard. Level II available as an option with Top Guard to maximise safety.
• Kubota’s industry-leading, Anti-Theft system is fitted as standard. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start up. Attempting to start with an un-programmed key will activate the alarm. Newly enhanced features include an alert to remind the operator to extract the key after operation, and an LED to alert potential thieves that the system is activated.